The Moodle Training Site will be closed on Wednesday evenings from 6:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time for security updates and maintenance.
Chapter 3: Monitoring Completion Status >> Completion Reports for Alternate ELPAC
Completion Reports for Alternate ELPAC
How to view test examiner completion status.
- To view the examiner's completion status, you need to go into the Alternate ELPAC Examiner's Certification course.
- Access the reports by selecting the Reports link at the top of the page.
- Under the Reports section, select the [Course completion] or [Activity completion] links.
- Look for the column header with the yellow and blue ribbon icon.
- If there is a green check mark under the certificate column, the test examiner has successfully certified to administer the Alternate ELPAC.