The Moodle Training Site will be closed on Wednesday evenings from 6:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time for security updates and maintenance.
Chapter 2: Accessing Program Specific Training >> CAASPP Moodle Process
CAASPP Moodle Process
Instructions for accessing the California Assessment and Student Performance Progress (CAASPP) training.
- Select a course that matches your assessment
- California Assessment and Student Performance Progress (CAASPP) Training
- Select a course that matches your CAASPP role
- CAASPP Test Administrator Training: For any person administering the CAASPP.
- Enter Moodle Enrollment Key
- LEA Coordinator obtains key and distributes (See “Obtain Moodle Keys” for further information)
- Sign Test Security Affidavit
- Must be signed in each course
- Only need to be signed once per course
- Complete the course
- CAASSP Test Administrator Tutorial course
- One section unlocks the next
- Sections must be completed in order
- Entire course does not need to be completed in one sitting
- Receive certificate upon completion (Emailed to address in account profile)
- Must be completed prior to giving any tests